码头装卸业务英语常用语句(12)

时间:2025-07-09

码头装卸业务英语常用语句

10. 每层铺一层货盘

Put one layer of planks on each tier.

11. 一共有三票,如何隔票

There are three lots in all, how to separate them ?

12. 你们可以用网子隔票

You can separate each lot of the drums with nets.

13. 我们需要在二层柜铺一层木板吗?

Shall we put one layer of planks on the tweendeck ?

14. 这两票糠醛要防在甲板上吗?

Are these two lots of furfural to be loaded on deck ?

15. 码放在哪?

Where to stow them ?

16. 把它们码放在2、3舱舱口两侧的甲板上

Stow them on both sides of the deck near Hatch 2 and 3 .

17. 大桶和甲板间要铺一层木板,以防移动

Put one layer of planks between drums and deck to prevent the drums from moving.

18. 舱口两侧需要留通道吗?

Is it necessary to leave passage on both sides of the hatchway ?

19. 请提前打线

Please mark a line beforehand.

20. 装货后你还需要打加固吗?

Do you want to lash them after loading ?

21. 你最好向外代申请打加固

You'd better apply to the Agency for lashing.

十、集装箱货物

1. 船上有多少箱位

How many TEUs are there on board the ship ?

2. 你们计划装卸多少箱。

How many containers are you going to load( to discharge) ?

3. 这些箱子是去同一个港口吗?

Are these containers all for the same port ?

4. 这些集装箱去四个卸货港。

There are four discharging ports for these vans.

5. 你准备好箱位图了吗?

Have you got the Bay Plan ready ?

6. 你能告诉我卸货港序吗?

Would you like to show me the rotation of the discharging ports ?

7. 这个航次装多少空箱

How many empty vans will you load this time ?

8. 我们什么时候可以得到船图(配载图)

When shall we get the stowage plan ?

9. 我们开工开两条线(开俩头)

We'll start working with two gangs.

10. 请给我们一份集装箱配载图

码头装卸业务英语常用语句(12).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑

精彩图片

热门精选

大家正在看

× 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

限时特价:7 元/份 原价:20元

支付方式:

开通VIP包月会员 特价:29元/月

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信:fanwen365 QQ:370150219