电影《雪狗兄弟》中英字幕(9)
发布时间:2021-06-07
发布时间:2021-06-07
电影《雪狗兄弟》中英字幕对照
No, sir
只是在跟小狗们打哈哈 Just, how do you say, shooting the breeze with these adorable little puppies
走吧,你们这些杂种\N快动! Come on, you mongrels \NAu revoir
走,你们这些畜生! Move it, you beasts!
你们这群小狗不是来自本地的吧? You pups ain't from around these parts, are you?
伯尼副警长,它们是伙伴,而且需要你的帮助 Deputy Bernie, these are the Buddies, and they need your help
神圣的圣伯尼,我们迷路了, Saint Bernie, your holiness, we're lost
你知道怎么回芬费,华盛顿吗? Do you know the way back to Fernfield, Washington?
华盛顿! 喔, 你确实离家很远 Washington! Whoa! You are far from home!
你得搭飞机才回得到,而最近的机场在蹄亚塔 That's a plane ride away The nearest airport is Inntiuktuk
那也是今年雪撬比赛的终点 That's where the finish line is for the annual dogsled race
走吧,伯尼,浪费时间是无法除暴安良的 Come on, Bernie Can't fight crime wasting time!
你们若不介意,我还有事要办 Now, if you pups will excuse me, I got to T-C-B
我会想办法把你们送回去的 I'll put my thinker on about getting you all home
别担心,我想我们知道怎么做了 Don't worry I think we've got it covered
哈? Huh?
[喘气声,犬叫声] [Panting, barking]
[喘气声,犬叫声] [Panting, barking]
哈! 哈! Ha! Ha!
噢! 噢!\N它们来了 On by! On by!\NHere they come!
我们在埋伏什么人吗? Are we ambushing someone?
哦! 这就是我想说的! Whoo! That's what I'm talking about
棒极了! Gnarly, dude
那就是雪撬比赛,对狗而言最伟大的运动 That's sled racing, the greatest sport known to dog
你们回家就靠它了 How we're gonna get you guys home
哈 有人会用到我们吗? Uh Is anyone else confused?
最后一遍,北美洲,南美洲, So one last time North America, South America,
南极洲,澳洲,亚洲,非洲 Antarctica, Australia, Asia, Africa
谁能告诉我第七洲?亚当? Who can name the seventh? Adam?
是?\N第七洲? Yes?\NThe seventh continent?
这就是我的家,你们可以住在小棚里 This is the house where I live You guys can stay in the shed
我希望有客房服务 I hope there's room service
嘿,伙伴们,看看这个 Hey, Buddies, check this out
哦,哦,哦,这真是第一流! Whoa, whoa, whoa This is super fly, yo!
你有自己的雪撬? You've got one of your own rides?
这是
亚当爸爸的雪撬,可是他不再用它了 It's Adam's dad's dogsled, but he doesn't use it anymore
[引擎关闭声] [Engine turning off]
快!躲起来! Quick, hide!
上一篇:如何激发学生的学习兴趣