电影《雪狗兄弟》中英字幕(15)
发布时间:2021-06-07
发布时间:2021-06-07
电影《雪狗兄弟》中英字幕对照
那些小麻烦"沟通沟通"了 I think it's time I give those little troublemakers a pup talk
嗨,亚当。我能帮你什么忙吗? Hi there, Adam What can I do you for?
啊, 我是来报名参加比赛的 Uh, I'm here to sign up for the race
你老爸要重出江湖? Your old man's coming out of retirement?
我的天,这真是最好的消息。\N不,我,啊 By gosh, that is just the best news \NNo, I, um
这没问题,全包在我身上 You can consider him signed up I mean done and done
不,这是给 No, it's for
这将会是法兰蹄亚塔有史以来最精彩比赛! This is shaping up to be the best race Ferntiuktuk has ever seen
这不是给 \N谢谢你,亚当。 It's not for \NThank you, Adam
这才有意思\N啊 Now we're cooking \NUm
你好,我可爱的朋友们 Bonjour, my petit friends
你想要怎么样? What do you want?
你们跟黄雪一样漂亮,不是吗? Aren't you as beautiful as the yellow snow?
我只是来祝你们比赛好运 I just came over to wish you luck in the race
真的吗?\N噢,是的 You did?\NOh, yes
特别是当彻斯特的父母发生了可怕的意外后你们还敢参加比赛 You are brave to want to race after the horrible thing that happened to Shasta's parents
可怕? Horrible?
它们在比赛途中渡过结冻的湖面时 They were crossing the frozen lake on the home stretch of the race
冰面破了,而彻斯特的父母牺牲了 The ice broke, and Shasta's parents perished
那个家庭是受诅咒的!\N诅咒? The whole family is cursed \NCursed?
你吓不了我们的\N是的 当然不 You don't scare us \NYeah, right Of course not
无论如何,再见 哈哈! Anyways, bon chance Ha!
那真是可怕。 That's scary
要是同样的事发生在我们身上,该怎么办? What if something like that happens to us?
可怕?哼, 比多就喜欢危险 Scary? Pshaw, B-Dawg is all about the danger
别说了,他们来了 Shh, here they come
看来 我们加入比赛了 Well, we're all signed up, more or less
走吧 Come on
[犬叫声] [Both barking]
[犬叫声] [Both barking]
有看到他们的踪影吗?\N没有 Any sign of them?\NNo
噢,伙伴,我们该怎么办?我们到处都找过了 Oh, Buddy, what are we gonna do? We've looked everywhere
哈喽,美登小姐 \N你好吗? Hello, Miss Mittens \NHow are you today?
我找你找了好几天了 I've been looking f
or you for days
你最好管教一下比多 You better teach B-Dawg to behave
你的小狗又在追我的小猫了 Your pup was chasing my kitten again
你最后一次看
上一篇:如何激发学生的学习兴趣