看电影学英语--爱情故事(21)

发布时间:2021-06-05

中英对白

至珍至爱,至死不渝。

l, Jennifer Cavilleri, take you, Oliver Barrett,

我,珍妮弗 卡芙里瑞 ,从今以后,

as my wedded husband from this day forward,

让你奥利佛 巴拉特成为我夫,

to love and to cherish till death do us part.

至珍至爱,至死不渝。

By the authority vested in me by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts,

马萨诸塞州政府授予我权力,

I pronounce you man and wife.Now I'm being kept.

我宣布你们结为夫妇。

You won't like it. I already do.

你不会喜欢的。 我已经做了。

The school only pays me 3,000 a year.

学校只付给我一年3000元。

Why? Because my name Is Mrs Barrett.

为什么? 因为我的名字叫巴拉特夫人。

Couldn't you be Miss Cavilleri? Then I'd be the Queen of Paris.

为什么你不用卡芙里瑞小姐? 那样的话我早已经是巴黎皇后了。

It's a bargain.

是个便宜货。

Four rooms for 82.50 a month is impossible this side of Mongolia.

在外籍学生区的这一边 四间屋的房子82.50元一个月是不可能的。

But this is the Mongolian section of Cambridge.

但这是在剑桥的外籍学生区。

Gee...

啊...

I have to admit that it's even worse than I expected.

我不得不承认比我想象的还糟。

Yeah, but it's home. Yeah.

是啊,但是我们的家。 是啊。

Well? Well what?

好吧 什么好吧?

Carry me over the threshold. Do you believe that nonsense?

抱我进大门。 你以为抱你不累吗?

Carry me and I'll tell you. We're at the top floor!

抱我,我会告诉你的。 我们在顶楼!

OK, I'll be a young and beautiful divorcee.

好吧,我会成为一个年轻漂亮的寡妇的。

Hey, what is this, Barrett?

嘿,干什么,巴拉特?

I'll tell you after we cross the threshold.

等我们过了大门我再告诉你。

this Is not a threshold. our name Is there.

看电影学英语--爱情故事(21).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑

精彩图片

热门精选

大家正在看

× 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

限时特价:7 元/份 原价:20元

支付方式:

开通VIP包月会员 特价:29元/月

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信:fanwen365 QQ:370150219