看电影学英语--爱情故事(4)
发布时间:2021-06-05
发布时间:2021-06-05
中英对白
Simpson. Up yours.
辛普森,闭上你的嘴。
That proves it.
这就是了。
Hello, Jen?
是你吗,珍?
What would you say if I told you... I think I'm in love with you?
如果我告诉你你会怎么说... 我想我爱上你了。
Never say love if you don't mean it. You're a known quantity.
你不了解爱就不要说爱。 你的份量都知道。
Meaning?
什么意思?
You're known for quantity. At Radcliffe, every hall is Barrett Hall.
你太出名了。 在瑞德克里夫,每一个礼堂都叫巴拉特礼堂。
You've been checking up on me. I won't dine outdoors with anybody.
你已经调查过我了。 我从不和陌生人外出吃饭。
Am I just anybody? What Do you think, preppy?
我也是个陌生人? 你说呢,预科生?
You'll have to fend for yourself this weekend.
这个周末你得自己照顾自己了。
I'll be mixing it up with Francis LaPierre.
我会和弗朗西斯 拉皮埃尔一起过的。
Very funny. are you jealous?
开玩笑。 吃醋了?
He's the captain of the Cornell hockey team.
他是康奈尔冰球队的队长。
You've been reading the sports page.
你也在看体育版。
I wouldn't mind watching you play against Cornell.
我并不介意看你对付康奈尔。
No. I'll be involved.
不。我会参加的。
Oh, yeah. The Alllvy title.
哦,是的。总冠军。
More than the Alllvy title? a lot more.
比总冠军还多? 多得多。
Cornell goal, Score tied, 33,
康奈尔进球, 打平,3-3,
Come on, man! Quit!
让开!出局!
I'll kick your ass back to Montreal!
我一脚踢你屁眼到蒙特利尔去!
Get up!
起来!