看电影学英语--爱情故事(11)
发布时间:2021-06-05
发布时间:2021-06-05
中英对白
Back to bake cookies? Pastries. Don't make fun of my father.
回去烤蛋糕? 不要拿我父亲开玩笑。
Then don't leave me, Jenny!
不要离开我,珍妮!
Please.
求你了。
What about my scholarship and Paris, which I've never seen?
那我的奖学学习和巴黎怎么办,我还没见过呢?
What About our marriage? Who said anything About marriage?
那我们的婚事呢? 谁在说什么婚事?
I'm saying it, now.
我现在说。
You want to marry me?
你想娶我?
Yeah.
对。
Why?
为什么?
Because.
因为...
That's a good reason.
那不是个好理由。
You're driving like a maniac. Everybody does in Boston.
你开得象个疯子。 在波士顿每个人都这样。
You'll kill us before your parents can murder us.
你会在你父母谋杀我们之前要了我们的命的。
my parents will love you. Even the sonofabitch?
我父母会爱上你的。 甚至那个狗娘养的?
Of course. Where is the old Radcliffe confidence?
当然。你在瑞德克里夫的自信到哪去了?
Back at Radcliffe. It's going to be OK, Jenny.
留在瑞德克里夫了。 没事的,珍妮。
What did you say on the phone? Just that I'd drop by.
你在电话里说了些什么? 就说我要顺路看看。
Very casual, huh? Yeah, right.
非常凑巧,哈? 就是。
How often do you visit during a term?
一学期你经常来吗?
Never. Oh, that's casual...
从不。 噢,真是凑巧...
Holy shit!
天哪!
Stop, Oliver. No kidding, stop the car.
停下,奥利佛。别玩我,停车。