看电影学英语--爱情故事(3)
发布时间:2021-06-05
发布时间:2021-06-05
中英对白
What did you do? I tried too hard.
你作了什么? 我太使力了。
Is that a big disgrace? I'm trying to concentrate.
是不是很丢脸? 我要集中精力了。
On what? On how I'll total that bastard.
想干什么? 想怎么收拾那个杂种。
Come on, Harvard, let's go!
上呀,哈佛,快!
Are you a dirty player? Would you ever total me?
你是个糟糕的球员吗? 你是不是想要收拾我呀?
I will right now if you don't shut up. I'm leaving. Goodbye.
如果你不住嘴我马上就会。 我要走了。再见。
Barrett back in the game, Harvard have full strength,
巴拉特回到了场上, 哈佛充满了能量,
And a goal, Ackerman, Assist, Barrett,
进球,阿克曼, 助攻,巴拉特,
Now I've seen a hockey game. What did you like best?
现在我已经看过比赛了。 你看我什么最棒?
When you were On your ass. Thanks for coming.
当你助攻的时候。 谢谢你能来。
I didn't say you could kiss me.
我没说过你能吻我。
I was carried away. I wasn't.
我已经忘乎所以了。 我可没有。
I may not call you for a few months,
我可能几个月都不会打电话给你,
or I might call you when I get back to my room.
或许我回屋就找你。
Bastard. you can dish It out, but not take it.
烂人。 你可以滔滔不绝,但是不能不接。
Hello, animals. Hey, Ollie.
哈罗,禽兽们。 嗨,奥列。
What did you get? An assist.
怎么样? 一次助攻。
Off Cavilleri? None of your business.
对卡芙里瑞? 不管你们的事。
I'm your roommate! Has Barrett got a new goodie?
我可是你的室友! 巴拉特又有新猎物了?
Jenny Cavilleri. It's a music type from Rhode lsland.
珍妮 卡芙里瑞。 从罗德岛来的音乐家。
I know her. Real tightass. Plays piano for the Bach Society.
我认识她。真的很难搞定。 在巴赫社团弹钢琴的。
What does she play with Barrett? Probably hard to get.
那她和巴拉特搞什么? 或许很难搞。