看电影学英语--爱情故事(18)

发布时间:2021-06-05

中英对白

我不同意,你听到了吗? 你在倾向“风车”,菲尔。

Stop calling his father a windmill. He's a distinguished citizen...

别叫他父亲“风车”。 他不同于一般市民。

Mr Cavilleri... Phil.

卡芙里瑞先生... 菲尔。

I'll call his goddamn father. It won't do any good, goddammit!

我要和那该死的父亲通话。 那不会有什么好结果的,该死!

Don't use profanity in this house. You do.

别在这个屋子里说脏话。 你先的。

What will he think? That you've gone mad.

那他怎么想? 你真疯了。

Because I won't allow a parent to reject a child?

就因为我不容许父母抛弃孩子?

Mr Cavilleri... Phil.

卡芙里瑞先生... 菲尔。

Phil, sir... I reject him, too!

菲尔,先生...我也抛弃了他。

Don't talk like that. A father's love is something to cherish and respect.

别象那样说。父爱应该珍爱和受到尊敬的。

It's a rare thing. Especially in my family.

那是很珍贵的。 特别是在我家。

Let's get him on the phone. We have this cold line.

让我和他谈谈。 我们现在关系冷淡得象冰块一样。

He'll thaw and melt. Believe me, when it's time to go to church...

他会融化的。相信我, 是时候去教堂了...

Let's get him on the phone.

让我给他打个电话。

please, Phil. what?

求你了,菲尔。 什么?

About the church bit...

关于教堂这一点....

Well, we're kind of negative on it.

好吧,在这一点上我们意见不一。

I didn't necessarily mean the Catholic Church.

我意思并不是非要在天主教教堂。

You know that Jennifer is Catholic? She may have told you that.

你知道珍妮弗是天主教徒吧? 她可能跟你说了。

And her sainted mother always dreamed of

而且她的妈妈总想...

the whole mass rigmarole, but you're...

全都是些废话, 但是你...

But God would bless this union in any church.

在哪个教堂上帝也会祝福这对结合的。

Phil? Yeah?

看电影学英语--爱情故事(18).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑

精彩图片

热门精选

大家正在看

× 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

限时特价:7 元/份 原价:20元

支付方式:

开通VIP包月会员 特价:29元/月

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信:fanwen365 QQ:370150219