看电影学英语--爱情故事(12)
发布时间:2021-06-05
发布时间:2021-06-05
中英对白
I didn't think it would be like this,
我没想到会象这样,
like what? I mean, like this rich.
象怎样? 我的意思,象这样阔。
This is too much for me. Don't worry. lt'll be a breeze.
我承受不了。 别担心。没什么大不了的。
Yeah, but why do I wish my name were Abigail Adams or Wendy Wasp?
好吧,但为什么我不叫阿比盖尔 亚当斯 或者 温蒂 娃斯普?
Don't be scared.
别害怕。
Aren't you? No.
你不吗? 不。
So far, so good. That's not saying much.
即来之则安之。 不用多说了。
your hand Is cold. so Is yours.
你的手冰凉。 你也是。
Let's get away from here. Master Oliver! Hello!
我们走吧。 奥利佛少爷!你好!
Hello, Florence. This is Jenny.
你好,弗洛瑞丝。这是珍妮。
Master? I always knew you had slaves.
主人“?我才知道你还有奴隶。
Let me take your wrap. Your parents are in the drawing room.
让我来拿你的外套。
Thank you, Florence.
谢谢你,弗洛瑞丝。
Half the buildings of Harvard are hanging there.
半数哈佛的建筑都挂在那儿。
Oh, it's nothing.
噢,没什么。
You're related to the Sewall Boat House?
你和萨沃尔船屋有关系?
Yes, I come from a long line of wood and stone.
是啊,我是从木头和石头堆里出来的。
Hello there.
你们好。
I'd like you to meet Jennifer Calaveri. Cavilleri.
我给你们介绍珍妮弗 卡拉芙瑞 卡芙里瑞。
As in Cavalleria Rusticana? Right. No relation.
就是“乡村骑士”里的那个? 对。但没有关系。
Hello, Mum. Hello, darling.
你好,妈妈。 你好,亲爱的。
Nice to meet you. How are you, son?
很高兴见到你。 你好吗,儿子?