狮子王1中英文台词(4)
发布时间:2021-06-06
发布时间:2021-06-06
狮子王1中英文台词
Simba: Everything the light touches. What about that shadowy place?
所有阳光能抵达的地方。那么黑暗的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders. You must never go there, Simba.
那是我们的边界。你绝对不能去那儿,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king could do whatever he wants.
但是我觉得国王可以做任何他想做的事。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
做国王不止这些,不能单凭勇气。
Simba: There's more? 不止这些?
Mufasa: Haha. Simba. Everything you see, exists together, in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect all the creatures; from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
你所见到的事物,都存在一种非常微妙的平衡关系。作为国王,你要懂得这种平衡并尊重所有生物。不管是蚂蚁还是羚羊。
Simba: But Dad, don't we eat the antelope?可是,爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊吗?
Mufasa: Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass. And the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great circle of life.
没错,辛巴,我解释给你听。我们死后身体会变成草,而羚羊吃草,所以在生命循环中,我们大家是相互联系的。
Zazu: Good morning sire!
Mufasa: Good morning Zazu.
Zazu: Checking in with the morning report.汇报上午报告。
Mufasa: Fire away. 开始吧。
Chimps are going ape, giraffe remains above it all. Elephants remember, through just what, I can’t recall. Crocodiles are snapping up, fresh offers from the bank, shown interest in my nest egg. But I quickly say no thanks. We haven’t paid the hornbills, and the vultures have a hunch. Not everyone invited, will be coming back from lunch. This is the morning report, gives you the long and the short. It’s every grunt, and snort. It’s not a tale I distort, on the morning report,
黑猩猩在疯狂,长颈鹿仍是高高在上。大象们想的是什么?我已经记不起了。鳄鱼们正在争抢河岸上的新鲜礼品,对我的鸟蛋产生了兴趣,但我马上拒绝了。我们还没有付犀鸟们钱,秃鹫有了预感。没有邀请大家,但是午饭后会回来。这是上午报
上一篇:优秀员工评选结果通知
下一篇:04万科A财务报表综合分析04