新编大学英语第三册课后翻译(2)

发布时间:2021-06-07

5) 他们一有机会就会练习英语口语。They would practice spoken English at the first opportunity.

6) 她所珍爱的一切或许会在一夜之间化为乌有。Everything she valued might be swept away overnight.

7) 临近学期结束时,学生们都忙着准备考试。

Towards the close of the term, all the students are busy preparing for the finals.

8) 这么冷的冬天,我们渴望它快点过去。It is a very cold winter and we long for it to be over.

Unit 6 Man and Animals

1) 每当她姨妈来访的时候,她总是表现不好。She always behaves badly when her aunt comes to visit.

2) 要不是你们的帮助,我们不会准时完成任务。

If it hadn’t been for your help, we wouldn’t have been able to finish the task in time.

3) 我劝他别去东海岸,因为那里到处是游客。

I warned him off going to the east coast because it was full of tourists.

4)东西便宜并不见得质量就劣质。

The fact that something is cheap doesn’t necessarily mean it’s of low quality.

5) 如果没有人可以求教,就难以作出恰当的选择。

Without anyone to turn to for help, making an appropriate choice can be difficult.

6)他用音乐表现了他失去妻子的悲痛。

His sadness at the death of his wife found expression in his music.

7) 只有Peter去参加晚会她才会去。Only if Peter goes to the evening party will she go.

8) 我只能把这次经历比作一场噩梦。I can only compare the experience to a nightmare.

Unit 7 They Joy of Travel

1) 我没料想到上演一个剧本需要这么多的工作。

I didn’t realize putting on/staging a play involved so much work.

2) 最重要的不是你所说的,而是你所做的。

The most important thing is not what you say but what you do.

3) 在这样的情况下,这个结果是所能期待的最好的。

This is the best result that can be expected in such circumstances.

4) 你不是第一次处于这种情形。

It isn’t the first time that you’ve found yourself in such a situation.

5) 这个困难促使我动脑筋找出答案。

This difficulty challenges my mind to find an answer.

5) 将要出现的新的威胁是失业。

The new threat on the horizon is unemployment.

7) 我们有不同的方法表达同样的想法。

We have alternative ways of expressing the same idea.

8) 他喝酒的老毛病又犯了。

He slipped into the old habit of drinking.

Unit 9 Music

1)我趁今天天气好打网球去了。

I took advantage of the fine weather today to play tennis.

2)你甚至可以在湖里游泳——如果你想去的话。

You may even swim in the lake---if you feel inclined to.

3)巨大的音乐声时他又感到一阵头痛。

The loud music brought on another one of his headaches.

4)粗心的人易于犯错误。

A careless person is apt to make mistakes.

5)这项实验发现了一种治疗癌症的方法。

The experiment resulted in the discovery of a cure for cancer.

6)相比而言,我们更关心工作效率和产品升级。

Comparatively speaking, we are more concerned with work efficiency and product development.

新编大学英语第三册课后翻译(2).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑

精彩图片

热门精选

大家正在看

× 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

限时特价:7 元/份 原价:20元

支付方式:

开通VIP包月会员 特价:29元/月

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信:fanwen365 QQ:370150219