friends经典口语(5)
时间:2025-07-08
时间:2025-07-08
向对方任何用途
有了我的孩子,我们准备把孩子养大。
You knew about this? 这些你都知道吗?
What does she do? 她是做什么工作的?
I kinda gotta clean up now. 我要开始打扫了。
He is an only child. 他是个独生子。
I don't have any problem of this. 我没有这种问题。/ 我没有这种烦恼。
How long was he in there? 他在那里呆多久了?
Got any advice? 有什么建议吗?
When did it get so complicated? 什么时候变得那么复杂了?
Remember when we were in high school together? 还记得我们的高中时代吗?
I never thought I'd be here. 我从未想过自己会落得如此地步。
How could I forget? 我怎能忘记?
Good shake. Good shake. (握手时)你/他/她的手好有力。
Does she familiar with the situation? 她熟悉情况吗?
She's very supportive. 她很支持。
He's gonna be here for hours. 他要在这里呆几个小时。
老友记》实用口语精选2
[ 2008-01-10 10:21 ]
大名鼎鼎的美剧《Friends(老友记)》大家是都知道的,这可是大家学习美语的宝典之一。我们为您精选出一些实用的口语,供您学习。
That's not why we bought the ticket。那并不是我们买票的原因。
Are you still talking about football? 你们还在谈论足球吗?
She has issues. 她有点意见。
Why are you here? 你怎么会在这里?/ 你来这里干什么?
She is pregnant. 她怀孕了。
There's some(kind of)misunderstanding between them. 他们之间有误会。
I've already seen this one! (看电视时)这集我看过了。
Are you through with that? 你完事了吗?
Whose little ball of paper is this?! 这是谁的纸团?
Let me fluff the pillow. 让我把枕头拍松一下。
You're scaring me. 你吓到我了。
You're like all chaotic and twirly. 你看起来很慌张。/ 你慌慌张张的。
He can do no wrong. 他不可能犯错。
Has anybody seen my engagement ring? 有人看到我的订婚戒指吗?
Don't touch that. 不要碰它。
You stomped on my heart in front of my (entire) family! 你让我在全家人面前出丑!
We will find it. 我们会找到它的。
Don't be mad. 不要生气。
I can't do it. 我办不到。
You might be where he is right about now if you keep doing this. 你再这样做的话就会变得跟他现在一样。
They wanted me to be involved. 他们想我加入。
What's that curry taste? 怎么会有咖喱味?
Why is he going to call me? 他怎么会要给我电话?
She just graduated. 她刚毕业。
We don't have to know that. 我们不需要知道。
老友记》实用口语精选1
[ 2008-01-09 11:51 ]
大名鼎鼎的美剧《Friends(老友记)》大家是都知道
的,这可是大家学习美语的宝典之一。我们为您精选出一些实用的口语,供您学习。
There's nothing to tell! 没什么好说的。
He's just some guy I work with! 他只是跟我一起工作而已。
Carol moved her stuff out
下一篇:马哲考试试题和答案