friends经典口语(2)
时间:2025-07-08
时间:2025-07-08
向对方任何用途
我从未注意过。
I don't think we should go out anymore. 我想我们不该继续交往下去了。
How inappropriate this is. 这太不像话了。
This is sick. / It's disgusting. 太恶心了。
What were you thinking? 你到底在想什么?
We're different. 我们是不同类型的人。
I hit her in the eye! 我打中了她的眼睛。
How many glasses have you had? 你喝了多少杯了?
Wait here. 在这里等一下。
I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't being clear. 不好意思,也许我当时没说清楚。
I saw it first. 我先看到的。
Are you sure you're ok? 你确定你没事?
I'm gonna do this. 我也准备这样做。
He needs some time to grieve. 他需要一些时间疗伤。
《老友记》实用口语精选9
[ 2008-02-08 09:35 ]
这几个小人物的生活,不仅带给我们欢笑,也在学英语上帮了我们大忙。继续学习这些为你精选出来的口语精华吧!记得要多多使用哦。
I'm with Tim now. 我现在跟提蒂姆在一起了。
Come on! 别这样。
What four of us? 我们四个?哪四个?
This guy is perfect for you. 这个人绝对适合你。
He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job. 他聪明,成熟,有正当职业。
Maybe she will come back to me. 也许她会回到我身边。
Monica's not coming, it's just gonna be me and Rachel. 莫妮卡不去了,那就剩下我跟瑞秋了。
Are you sure you've thought this thing through? 你认真想过了吗?
They are going on a date. 他们准备去约会。
What does the guy look like? 那人长得怎样?
I've never met her (before). 我从未见过她。
We never do anything just the two of us. 我们从未独处过。
I don't wanna do that. 我不想那样做。
Have a good break-up. 祝你有个愉快的分手。
I am so glad you called me. 你打电话给我,我很高兴。
That's it? 就这样?
You weren't there. 你不在场。
Coming through. Move, move. 借过,让开。
They took my bag. 他们抢走了我的包。老友记》实用口语精选8
[ 2008-02-05 14:57 ]
这几个小人物的生活,不仅带给我们欢笑,也在学英语上帮了我们大忙。继续学习这些为你精选出来的口语精华吧!记得要多多使用哦。
I was hoping you wouldn't remember. 我正希望你没想起来。
I remember the day I got my first pay check. 我还记得我拿第一份薪水的那天。
Why's he getting my books? 他为什么拿走我的书?
It is fine for a first job. 对于第一份工作而言,算不错的了。
You guys can pee standing up. 你们男人可以站着撒尿。
You know what blows my mind? 你知道什么让我最妒忌吗?
You know what I don't get? 你知道我不明白的是什么吗?
No plans, huh? 没有计划?
Not a on
e! 一个都没有。
I finally get up the courage to do it. 最后我鼓起勇气去做。
Why do you have to break up with her? 为什么非要和她分手?
Be a man, just stop calling her.
下一篇:马哲考试试题和答案