上海译国译民银行英语口语(5)

时间:2025-04-12

I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me. 我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。

Could you change these French francs for me?

能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?

Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?

能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?

I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars. 我想把全部汇款换成美圆。

I'd like some coins for this note.

我想把这张纸币换成硬币。

I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.

我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。

Five twenties and ten singles, please.

请给我5张20元和10张一元的。

I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cherubs.

我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。

I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cherubs of 100 dollars each. 我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。

In fives, please.

请给我5元票面的。

Could you give me some small notes?

给我一些小票好吗?

银行英语口语-储蓄存款利息

What's the interest rate for the savings account?

储蓄存款的利率是多少?

Do you pay interest on this account?

这种存款付给利息吗?

Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.

请告诉我年利率是多少。

Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.

目前每年的利率是1%。

It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.

这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。

The account carries interest of 4%.

该存款有4%的利息。

The interest is added to your account every year.

每年的利息都加到你的存款中。

The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.

储蓄存款的利率是4%。

It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.

(年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。

上海译国译民银行英语口语(5).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑

精彩图片

热门精选

大家正在看

× 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

限时特价:7 元/份 原价:20元

支付方式:

开通VIP包月会员 特价:29元/月

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信:fanwen365 QQ:370150219