上海译国译民银行英语口语(4)

时间:2025-04-16

Please tell me how you wish to draw your money.

请告诉我你希望怎样支款。

Fill our a withdrawal form, please.

请填写取款单。

The letter of credit is exhausted.

信用证上的款子已提清。

The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.

六号柜台的出纳员将根据你的号码牌付给你钱。

银行英语口语-兑换货币

Please tell me how much you want to change.

请告诉我你要换多少。

How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen? 你要把多少汇款换成日圆?

What kind of currency do you want?

要哪种货币?

What's it you wish to change?

你有什么要换的?

What kind of currency do you want to change?

要换哪种货币?

In what denominations?

要什么面值的?

Please tell me what note you want.

请告诉我要什么钞票。

Will seven tens be all right?

7张10元的可以吗?

Is it in traveler's cherubs?

换旅行支票吗?

I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.

我想知道如何付钱给你。

How would you like it?

你要什么面额的?

Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address? 请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?

Can you change me some money, please?

能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders. 这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。

Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.

请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。 Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?

劳驾给我6便士的铜币。

上海译国译民银行英语口语(4).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑

精彩图片

热门精选

大家正在看

× 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

限时特价:7 元/份 原价:20元

支付方式:

开通VIP包月会员 特价:29元/月

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信:fanwen365 QQ:370150219