上海译国译民银行英语口语(3)

发布时间:2021-06-06

What if I overdraw?

如果透支了怎么办?

Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check. 如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。

Please write your account number on the back of the check.

请在支票背面写上你的账号。

We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 Yuan.

我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。

Please endorse the cheque.

请背签这张支票。

The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.

旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。

Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".

这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。

Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.

你每开一张支票将花2美圆。

银行英语口语-取款、结余

I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin. 我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。

I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.

我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。

I want to close my account with you.

我想结束在你们这儿的账户。

I'd like to draw 100 Yuan against this letter of credit.

我想从这份信用证上提款100元。

May I draw money against the letter of credit here?

我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗?

Could you tell me my balance?

能否把存款结余金额告诉我?

Please let me know my balance.

请告诉我结余金额。

I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.

我以为你可用支票提款支付购物费用。

Your balance at the bank is 300 Yuan.

你在本行的结余是300元。

Your deposit is exhausted.

你的存款支净了。

Your letter of credit is used up.

你的信用证用完了。

上海译国译民银行英语口语(3).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑

精彩图片

热门精选

大家正在看

× 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

限时特价:7 元/份 原价:20元

支付方式:

开通VIP包月会员 特价:29元/月

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信:fanwen365 QQ:370150219