上海译国译民银行英语口语(2)

时间:2025-04-12

account. 我想知道开一个支票账户200元存款是否够。

Could you tell me how to operate this account?

请告诉我如何经管这个账户好吗?

Is there any minimum for the first deposit?

第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?

How much does each account cost?

每个账户要花多少钱?

银行英语口语-存款

How much do you want to deposit with us?

你想在我们这存多少?

How much do you wish to pay into your account?

你希望在你的户头上存多少?

How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?

你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?

How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

你有多少钱要存入呢?

I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.

我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。

Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?

请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗? I want to deposit 300 Yuan in my account.

我想在我的户头上存300元。

I want to deposit these cherubs in my account.

我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。

I'd like to pay 200 Yuan into my deposit account.

我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。

I want to deposit my paycheck.

我想存入我的工资支票。

I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.

我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。

Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?

请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?

I'd like to cash this money order.

我想兑现这张汇款单。

I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.

我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。

Will you please tell me whether you charge for cherubs?

请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?

Could you tell me how much the checks cost?

请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?

上海译国译民银行英语口语(2).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑

精彩图片

热门精选

大家正在看

× 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

限时特价:7 元/份 原价:20元

支付方式:

开通VIP包月会员 特价:29元/月

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信:fanwen365 QQ:370150219