老友记第一季 17中英文字幕
时间:2025-07-10
时间:2025-07-10
第十七集
-Really? -Yeah. -真的? -对
Oh,that is so sweet! 你真好
Gosh,love you. Okay,insurance? 我爱你.保险?
Oh,yeah,check it. Definitely gonna want some of that! 哦,打勾,我当然需要保险
-You don't have insurance? -How much will this cost? -你没有保险? -要多少钱?
X-rays alone could be $200! 单是X光就可能得要好两百元
-What are we gonna do? -There's not much we can do. -我们该怎么办? -没有太多办法可想 Unless I use yours. 除非我用你的
-No,no,no. -Now wait a second. -不,不,不 -等等
Who did I just put as my emergency person? 我的紧急连络人是谁?
That's insurance fraud. 这是保险欺诈
All right then,forget it. Might as well just go home. 好吧.算了.我回家
-Okay,come here. I hate this. -Thank you. I love you. -好吧,回来,我真讨厌这样做 -谢谢?我爱你
Hi. I'm gonna need a new set of these forms. 我需要新表格
-Why? -I am really an idiot. -为什么? -我真是个笨蛋
I was filling out her form... 我替我朋友填资料时
...and instead of putting her information I put mine. 填的不是她的资料而是我的
You are an idiot. 你真是个笨蛋
Yep,that's me. I am that stupid. 没错?这就是我.我就是那么笨
I had a dream. I was playing football with my kid. 我梦见我和我儿子在玩橄榄球
-That's nice. -No,no. With him. -真温馨 -不?他是球
I'm on this field, and they hike me the baby. 我在球场上,他们叫我以儿子做裆下开球 I've gotta do something. The Tampa Bay defense is coming right at me! 我得做点什么,坦帕湾队的防守球员逐渐逼近
-Tampa Bay's got a terrible team. -Right,but... -坦帕湾队烂得可怕 -没错?
...it is just me and the baby, so I'm thinking they can take us. 但只有我和我儿子.我想我们死定了
And so I just heave it downfield! 所以我只好传球
-What are you,crazy? That's a baby! -He should take the sack? -什么?你疯啦?他是你儿子 -他该擒抱?
Anyway,suddenly I'm downfield. 总之,突然我又到了前场
And I realize I'm the one who's supposed to catch him. 我发现该接球的人是我
I know I'm not gonna get there in time. 但我绝对来不及
So I am running and running. That is when I woke up. 于是我跑啊跑,然后就惊醒了
See? I am so not ready to be a father. 看?我还没准备好当爸爸
You're gonna be fine. 你没问题的
You're one of the most caring, responsible men in North America. 你是全美最细心,最有责任感的男人
You're gonna make a great dad. 你将来一定是个好爸爸的
Yeah,you and the baby just need better blocking. 没错?你和你儿子,只是需要更好的阻挡 Have you ever been to the Rainbow Room? Is it expensive? 你们去过彩虹厅吗?真有那么贵? Well,only if you order stuff. 当然,只有你去才会贵
I'm taking Ursula tonight. It's her birthday. 我今晚要带乌苏拉去,今天是她生日
-What about Phoebe's birthday? -When's that? -菲比的生日该怎么办? -什么时候?
-Tonight. -What are the odds of that happening? -今晚 -怎么会有这么巧的事情发生呢? You take your time. 慢慢想吧
There it is! 原来是这样啊!
-What'll you do? -What can I do? -你打算怎么办? -我能怎么办?
I don't wanna screw it up with Ursula. 我不想让乌苏拉不开心
And your friend? 你的朋友菲比呢?
If she's my friend,she'll understand. Wouldn't you? 如果她是我朋友希望她能谅解. 你们能谅解吗?
If you tried that on my birthday... 我生日时如果你敢这样做
...you'd be staring at the end of a hissy fit. 我就和你没完没了
Saffron makes all the difference. 加上少量蕃红花,就能使情况完全改观
-Okay. Monica? -Yes. -摩妮卡? -是
-Yes,she is. -Hi,this is my friend Rachel. -是 她 -她是我朋友瑞秋
-Hi,I'm Dr. Mitchell. -And I'm Dr. Rosen. -瑞秋?我是米契尔大夫 -我是罗森大夫
I'm okay here. 我在这没问题
Actually,that's all right. You can take your break. 好吧,就这样.你可以休息一下
No,this is why I became a doctor. Ankles and stuff like that. 不了,这就是我为什么做了一声. 脚踝之类是我得专长啊
-Aren't you too cute to be a doctor? -Excuse me? -你当医生是否太帅了一点? -抱歉? God,young,young. I meant young. Young to be a doctor. Good,Rach. 天哪,年轻,我是指年轻 你当医生稍嫌年轻了点,说得好,瑞秋
-Thank you. -Right. -谢谢 -好的
He said it was just a sprain. 他说这只是扭伤
-You left out the stupid part. -It's not stupid. -你忘了说我们做的蠢事 -才不蠢呢
The cute doctors asked us out for tomorrow,and I said yes. 这位两位帅哥大夫约我们明晚出去, 我答应了
I think it's insane. They work for the hospital. 你根本就是疯了,他们在医院工作
It's like returning to the scene of the crime. 我们这样不是回到犯罪现场?
-I say we blow off the dates. -What? They are cute. -还是取消约会吧 -什么?他们可是大帅哥 They are doctors. Cute doctors. Doctors who are cute. 而且还是医生.帅哥医生?很帅的医生 All right,what have we learned so far? 目前为止我们学习到什么?
Oh,God. Okay. 天啊
Surprise! 惊喜
What are you doing? You scared the crap out of me! 你们在干什么?把我吓死了!
-Was that the cake? -Yeah. I got a lemon schmoosh. -那是蛋糕吗? -对?柠檬口味
Come on. She'll be here any minute. 快?她随时会到
Hope it's okay. 希望蛋糕没事
"Happy Birthday Peehee." “生日快乐?菲 ” …… 此处隐藏:12923字,全部文档内容请下载后查看。喜欢就下载吧 ……
上一篇:初一生物期中考试试题