日常英语情景对话:寻找合租室友

发布时间:2024-11-02

日常英语情景对话:寻找合租室友

A:I really appreciate your driving me around.

我真的很感谢你开车带我绕一绕。

B:

It's no problem.I have time today, and I think it's important that you find a good place.

没关系的。我今天有时间,我也认为你能找到一个好地方住是很重要的。 A:It would be hard for just me to do it. I don't know the city at all.

我自己来做的话会比较难。我对这个城市并不了解。

B:So what do you see in there?

那你看到了些什么?

A:

This one sounds good.Efficiency with view of the lake.Utilities and parking included. Newly remodeled kitchen. $470.

这一个听起来不错。套房且有湖的景观。水电及停车都包含在内,新装潢过的厨房,四百七十美元。

B:Can you afford that much?

你能负担得起吗?

A:No, I guess not. But that's what I want, isn't it? An efficiency.

不,我想不行。但那就是我要的,是吧?一间“套房”。

B:

Yes, an efficiency is a small http://ually one large room and a small bathroom.There is often a small kitchen too. So it's good for one person.

对,套房的意思是一间小的公寓。通常是一间大的房间和一间小的浴室。往往还有一间小厨房,所以一个人住是不错的。

A:

How about this one?Downtown efficiency. Furnished...What does furnished mean?

这一个怎么样?“市中心套房,含家具...”,“含家具”是什么意思?

B:That means the apartment has furniture in it.

那间公寓是含家具的。

A:That's good.

很好。

B:Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. You have to like the furniture. 有的时候是不错的,有时是不好的。你必须喜欢那些家具。

A:Furnished. Parking included. $400.

“含家具,含停车位,四百美元。”

B:It's still pretty expensive.

但还是蛮贵的。

A:Yes, but it's downtown. I would like to take look at this one.

是呀,但是在市中心。我想去看一看这一间。

B:Alright. What's the phone number?

好的,电话号码是几号?

A:256-7797.

256-7797。

B:Got it. What else do you see?

记下来了,你还看到什么?

A:This one. Two male grad students seeking roommate.Must be quiet. Comfortable downtown apartment.Does this mean I have to share a room with them?

这一个。“两个男研究生在找室友。必须要安静。在市中心舒适的公寓。”这个意思是我需要跟他们共用一间房吗?

B:No. It probably means they have a large apartment.Probably a living room, kitchen and three bedrooms.They need someone for the empty bedroom.

不是,大概意思是他们有一套大的公寓。大概是一个客厅,厨房和三间卧室。他们需要一个人去分担另一间空房。

A:That sounds alright.

听起来还不错。

B:Yes, it might be an advantage for you. You are a foreigner, after all.If they're alright roommates, you could learn a lot from them.

是的,这对你来说或许是有益的。到底你是一个外国人。如果他们是还不错的室友,你还可以从他们那里学到一点东西。

A:Here's the number, 256-4367.

号码是,256-4367。

B:Got it.Let's call these two and see if we can make appointments to see the apartments.

写下来了。那我们赶快打电话给这两间,然后我们可以安排时间去看。 A:Sounds good to me.I really appreciate your help on this.

听起来不错,我真的很感谢你的帮忙。

B:Don't mention it, Larry. What are friends for anyway?

不用客气,赖瑞。朋友是用来做什么的?

日常英语情景对话:寻找合租室友.doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑

    精彩图片

    热门精选

    大家正在看

    × 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

    限时特价:7 元/份 原价:20元

    支付方式:

    开通VIP包月会员 特价:29元/月

    注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
    微信:fanwen365 QQ:370150219