马达加斯加1配音台词
发布时间:2024-10-12
发布时间:2024-10-12
《马达加斯加》
8分34—11分50
-Gloria:This is the life.
这才是生活。
-Melman:That's the spot.Oh, I'm in heaven.
heaven: 天堂
那就是红斑。哦,我真是在天堂。
-Gloria:Whoo, it's Marty's birthday!
哇噢,Marty的生日!
-Alex:Open it, just open it!
打开,打开嘛。
-Marty:What is it? What is it?
是什么?是什么?
-Gloria:Come on, open it up!
拜托,打开吧。
-Marty:Yeah! Thermometer! Thanks. I love it Melman, I love it!
thermometer: 温度计
耶!温度计!谢谢。我喜欢它,Melman,我喜欢它!
-Melman:Yeah, I wanted to give, you something personal. You know that was my first
rectal thermometer.
rectal: 直肠
是啊,我想给你一件私人的礼物。那是我的第一个直肠温度计。
-Marty:Mother...
天啊。
-Alex:Ok,I’ll miss that bad boy.
好吧,我会想念哪个坏孩子的。
-Marty:Get the cake,Melman,come on.
快拿蛋糕来,Melman,快。
-All:”Happy birthday to you! You live in a zoo. You look like a monkey. And you
smell like one too.”
“祝你生日快乐!你生活在一个动物园里你看上去象个猴儿,而且 你闻起来也象个猴
儿。”
-Monkey1:I say...
我说
-Marty:Aw,Well done, you guys are just embarrassing me! And yourselves!
embarrass: 使窘迫
啊,好现在,你们真让我丢脸,还有你们自己。
-Alex:What are you talking about?We've worked on that whole week.
你这是什么话?我们排练了一整个礼拜呢。
-Gloria:Let's go, let's make a wish ,babycakes.
算了吧,让我们来许个愿,小蛋糕。
-Alex:Come on, What did you wish for?
好了,你许了什么愿?
-Marty:No, can't tell you that.
不行,现在不能告诉你。
-Alex:Come on, tell!
好了,说吧!
-Marty:No sirrey, I'm telling you! It is bad luck! You want some bad luck? I'll blow it out, but if you wanna be safe...
不行,先生,我说了不行。会带来霉运的,你想要霉运吗?我会说出来的,但是如果你们想要安全点的话···
-Gloria:Ah, Marty would you just tell us? I mean really, What could happen?. Marty,你就说吧,好不好?我是说真的,能有什么霉运呢?
-Marty:Okay. I wished I could go To the wild!
好吧。我许愿,我可以去野生世界!
-Alex:The wild! Wow!
野生世界!哇噢!
-Marty:I told you it was bad luck!
我就说过,不是什么好事。
-Alex:The wild? Are you nuts? That is, the worst idea I've ever heard. 野生?你疯了?这是我听过的最差的愿望。
-Melman:Sounds amatory.
听起来蛮诱人的。
-Marty:The penguins are going, so why can't I?
企鹅们已经在行动了,我为什么不可以?
-Alex:the penguins are psychotic.
psychotic: 精神病的
那些企鹅有神经病,
-Marty:Come on, just imagine going back to nature. Back to your roots, clean air, wide open spaces!
拜托,想想吧,回到大自然···回到你的故乡,清新的空气,广阔的天地。
-Gloria:Well I hear they have wide Open spaces in Connecticut.
我听说在康涅狄格州有一块野生区。
-Marty:Connecticut?
康涅狄格州?
-Melman:Yeah, What you got to do is you gotta go over Grand Central. And then you gotta take the metro north train. North?
那你的去大中央车站坐车。然后坐地铁北上?
-Marty:So one could take the train?Just hypothetically.
hypothetically: 假设地
可以乘地铁?就假象一下吧。
-Alex:Marty, come on! What would Connecticut have to offer us?
Marty,拜托!康涅狄格州能有什么给我们的呢?
-Melman:Lyone disease.
Lyone关节炎。
-Alex:Thank you, Melman.
谢了,Melman。
-Marty:No, No, really I just wanna...
不,不,其实我只是
-Alex:There’s none of this in the wild. this is highly refined food thing that you do not find in the wild。
refine: 使精致
你肯定不可能在野外找到这个东西。这可是精制的食物,你在野外可是找不到的。 -Marty:You ever thought it might be more than life at stake, Alex?
stake: 牛排
Alex,你不也曾经期待比牛排更多的食物吗?
-Alex:He didn't mean that baby.No, no, no.
他不是说真的,不,不,不。
-Marty:Doesn't it bother you guys that you don't know anything about life outside of the zoo?
你们一点也觉得对外面的世界一无所知很难受吗?
-All:Naa. Nope.
不,不会。
-Alex:Well ,I mean come on,that's just one subject. You have a little smutz, right there in your mouth.
好了,我意思是,那不过是说说而已。你嘴上沾了点东西。
-Marty:Thanks guys. Thanks for the party. It was great! Really.
谢谢你们,谢谢这个派对非常好!真的。