老友记口语精选(4)
时间:2025-07-13
时间:2025-07-13
th the universe?! 这个世界怎么了?
We have to talk. 我们得谈谈。
I'm getting a deja vu. 我有似曾相识的感觉。
deja vu n. 似曾相识的感觉;幻觉记忆 (从法语来的)
deja 是法语“已经”的意思,vu是voir(看见)的过去分词
There's something that you should know. 有件事情应该让你们知道。
There's really no easy way to say this. 真的很难启齿。
I've decided to break up with Alan. 我决定跟亚伦分手。
So that's it, It's over? 就这样结束了?
《老友记》实用口语精选⑺
I could go on pretending. 我可以继续伪装。
It's not fair to me. 这对我不公平。
I just want things back. 我只想要回失去的东西。
Are you guys gonna be okay? 你们还好吧?/ 你们不会有事吧?
We're just gonna need a little time. 我们只是需要一点时间。
I am really sorry. 真的很抱歉。
I am a little relieved. 我松了一口气。
I can't stand your friends. 我受不了你的朋友。
So how'd it go? 情况怎样?(结果如何?)
Did he mention us? 他有提到我们吗?
He said he's really gonna miss you guys. 他说他会想念你们的。
What would you do if you were omnipotent? 如果你变得全能,你会做什么?
If I were omnipotent for a day, I want world peace, no more hunger.
如果有一天我变得全能的话,我想要世界和平,没有饥饿。
I got no reason to live! 我没有理由活下去。
I cannot sleep in a public place. 我在公共场合会睡不着。
He nodded off again. 他又打瞌睡了。
I got no sleep last night! 我昨晚没睡好。
Less than a hundred steps from our place to here. 从我们那里到这里不用走一百步。
We're taking you there. 我们带你去。
I am not Mr. "The glass is half empty." 我不是悲观的人。
《老友记》实用口语精选8
practice is perfect,熟记才能灵活运用喔~加油!
I was hoping you wouldn't remember. 我正希望你没想起来。
I remember the day I got my first pay check. 我还记得我拿第一份薪水的那天。
Why's he getting my books? 他为什么拿走我的书?
It is fine for a first job. 对于第一份工作而言,算不错的了。
You guys can pee standing up. 你们男人可以站着撒尿。
You know what blows my mind? 你知道什么让我最妒忌吗?
You know what I don't get? 你知道我不明白的是什么吗?
No plans, huh? 没有计划?
Not a one! 一个都没有。
I finally get up the courage to do it. 最后我鼓起勇气去做。
Why do you have to break up with her? 为什么非要和她分手?
Be a man, just stop calling her. 争气点,不要打电话给她了。
If you want, I'll do it with you. 如
果你愿意的话我可以跟你一起做。
They are ganging up on me. 他们联合起来对付我。
He burns me up. 他真让我生气。
I hate when my father calls me that. 我受不了我爸爸这样叫我。
Are you gonn
上一篇:JX0201变速箱论文
下一篇:物料台帐表格-空白